Where did the years go?
As I begin my retirement, there are certain things of which I am sure.
I will deeply miss:
- The wonderful Gardiner Library staff. Our collaboration, laughter, problem solving, and friendship goes far beyond most working environments. Together we have made GPL one of the premier libraries in the state. You are the Best!
- Selecting books for the children’s collection.
- School visits with dedicated teachers.
- Meetings & conferences with colleagues.
- And finally, all the energetic, super terrific children whom I’ve had the privilege to watch grow up and become readers.
Thank you all!
And a special appreciation to the many thoughtful people who’ve taken the time to phone, stop by, write wonderful messages on Facebook, and indulge me with flowers & gifts. I am so honored!
Charlene Wagner, Children’s Librarian