Beginning the week of August 10th, the library will be open for folks to enter the building.
Hours of operation at this time will be – – –
Monday thru Friday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. people may enter the building.
Pick-Up Window – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10 a.m. to 5:25 p.m.
Wednesday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
You may return items during the above listed times
Our services and hours have been adjusted in the interest of best service and of safety for the public and staff.
We are following the CDC guidelines in re-opening the building.
Below are our opening guidelines ~~
* Currently, the only entrance to the building is at the rear, as you come in from the parking lat.
* We will be maintaining a contact sheet, per CDC guidelines.
* We are allowed a maximum of 10 patrons in the Adult area of the library at a time.
* Each person will be allowed a 30-minute visit at this time.
* The Children’s Room will be open, by appointment only, beginning the week of August 31st. Each appointment will be for one family at a time, with a maximum of seven people per family.
* The Community Archives will be completely by appointment beginning August 10th – 207.582.6890
* Public computers, printing and restroom are not available at this time.
* Masks are absolutely MANDATORY,
* We will still have our Pick-up Window available, so if for any reason you feel uncomfortable entering the building, please let us know, and we will continue to have items available to those who are interested.
* Please return all books and library materials in the book drop before entering.
* All items will be quarantined for 4 days before checking in.
No overdue fines will accrue during this period.